Sanitary pads are essential for all women during periods. With the growing demands of our fast-paced lifestyle, the use of panty liners has also become very important. Panty liners are a great way to keep you “comfy and refreshed” all day long.
Today we will explore the difference between sanitary pads and panty liners and we will also help you understand the importance of using panty liners.
Why panty liners?
There are three main reasons you might decide to use a panty liner:
- Naturally, all women have some daily discharge during the day. However, it might cause some wetness and bad odor in your intimate area, which might be a little bit embarrassing. Panty liners are a perfect way to keep you dry down there and make you forget about moisture. Therefore, you will feel confident and comfortable all day long.
- “Urinary incontinence” is very common among ladies especially after giving birth. It’s only natural and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. However, extra protection to your panties can make you feel more confident and secure. In this case, we advise you to use panty liners.
- Light flow days especially at the end of your period. Panty liners are just perfect when your flow is light. They give you the necessary protection and provide you with extra comfort.
Are panty liners and sanitary pads the same?
With so many period products available in the market, differentiating between sanitary pads and panty liners might get a little confusing. Here are some tips to know the difference between the two:
- This pad is usually made of cotton to prevent itchiness and irritation. Besides, it’s usually unscented and free from chemicals. It is dedicated for using during your menstrual cycle.
- Pads come in different thickness, lengths, and sizes, like the thin, medium, and thick (maxi) pad. The variation is to suit all women’s needs during period.
- You can also find different types for the day, night, or extra night (maxi) for heavy flow days.
- Pads might be with wings, wingless, or even provided with 4 wings instead of 2 for better protection in heavy flow days. It also ensures a better stay in place to prevent leaks and provide more confidence and comfort.
These pads are also made of cotton to prevent irritation and itchiness.
- They don’t contain any fragrance or chemicals that cause irritation or vaginal infections
- They are smaller and thinner in size than sanitary pads. You can see wingless or winged panty liners to ensure they stay in place.
- This pad is designed to absorb daily discharge for women, it comes in handy for travel, going out for a long period of time, and light flow days at the end of your period.
You can now choose your most suitable sanitary pads and panty liners from PECTIV to insure confidence and freshness all day and all night long without any worries for your comfort or body.